The Ukrainian trade mission in the People's Republic of China was established to promote trade and economic cooperation between the countries.
To this purpose the mission:
• enables the Ukrainian exporters to post information on the supply of goods and services in Chinese;
• assists with the proposals translation of the Ukrainian exporters of goods and services into Chinese;
• provides Ukrainian importers the possibility to post information on demand for Chinese goods and services in Chinese;
• assists the Ukrainian importers of goods and services from China with translation of demand information into Chinese;
• enables the Chinese exporters to post information on the supply of goods and services in Ukrainian;
• translates the offers of the Chinese exporters of goods and services into Ukrainian;
• provides the Chinese importers the possibility to put information about demand for Ukrainian goods and services in Ukrainian;
• assists with translation of information on demand for the Chinese importers of Ukrainian goods and services into Ukrainian;
• disseminates information on operational climate in Ukraine.
The Ukrainian trade mission in the People's Republic is a non-state, non-profit, volunteer project.